What Should a Volunteer Expect Before and During Clinical Trial Participation?
We will answer all your questions, and upon you request, we will discuss it with your partner, family members, and/or your doctors. All our physicians overseeing protocol conduction are board certified and our study staff is highly experienced and well trained.
- You and your safety are our #1 priority
- Your doctor will NEVER recommend participation in a protocol that will not be on your BEST interest
- Participating in research is 100% voluntary. You can withdraw at any time.
- No discriminations on the bases of age, race, sexual orientation, gender identification, or financial income.
- Study participation is strictly confidential (tests and procedures results do not have your personal information)
- Access to free medications, labs, and other special tests usually not covered by insurance companies. There is no cost to you to participate.
- Stipend or compensation for time and or transportation is usually provided
- The length of the protocol visits is variable for each study (usually from 15 minutes to 1 hour)
- Early, flexible, convenient and timely appointments available (average waiting time for a research visit appointments is less than 5 minutes)
- Protocol visits are mostly conducted on 3rd floor, while our medical clinic is located on the 2nd floor)
- Compassionate, knowledgeable, friendly staff
- Linkage to care after the trial if needed
Clinical Trial Inquiry
WHAT PATIENTS ARE SAYING
Some kind words from our respected patients